Buy Perjeta,How to buy Perjeta (pertuzumab): You can order Perjeta (pertuzumab) from Cancercureonlinestore.com if the medicine has not been approved or is not available in your country. We help patients and doctors get access to medicines at the lowest price worldwide. shop here.
What is Perjeta (pertuzumab) for?
Perjeta (pertuzumab) is indicated for the treatment of HER2 positive breast cancer in patients with metastatic cancer or as neoadjuvant treatment for patients with locally advanced, inflammatory, or early stage breast cancer as part of a complete treatment regimen for early breast cancer.
How do I take Perjeta (pertuzumab)?
The standard dosage is:
- Initial dose: 840 mg administered as a 60-minute intravenous infusion
- Following infusions: 420 mg administered as a 30 to 60-minute intravenous infusion every 3 weeks.
Note: Consult your treating doctor for personalised dosing.
Common side effects of Perjeta (pertuzumab)
The most common side effects with Perjeta given with trastuzumab and chemotherapy are4:
- alopecia (hair loss)
- neutropenia (low levels of neutrophils, a type of white blood cell important for fighting infections).
Serious side effects of Perjeta (pertuzumab)
The most common serious side effects include4:
- febrile neutropenia (low levels of neutrophils with fever)
- serious diarrhoea
- leucopenia (low white blood cell counts)
- Read more